Girl's Night Out at Rosedale
If all the September issue magazines didn't inspire you enough to get out and shop, this change in weather surely must have you thinking about pulling on your boots and wrapping up in a scarf.
So here's the deal: Get a few of your girlfriends together and get ready for a fun night out on September 13 from 6-8 p.m.
Here's what your ticket gets you:
1. Day-of event discounts at various stores on the plaza.
2. A fall face freshen-up: Complimentary brow waxes and consultations from Rocco Altobelli. And demonstrations of the new Arch Rival Brow Definer from Tru Cosmetics and Gelish manicures (you know, the ones everyone's been talking about—they last up to two weeks).
3. Yoga demonstrations at Lucy.
4. Chair massages at Hot Mama.
5. Cooking demos and product raffles at Williams-Sonoma.
And more, of course. As if that isn't enough to entice you, proceeds go to the Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery.
This is good stuff, I tell you. Tickets are $30 and available here.