The largest fan-created LEGO event in North America is coming to St. Paul. Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Experience runs Saturday, November 10 and Sunday, November 11 at the Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 W Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102.
Enjoy life-sized LEGO models and entire LEGO cities, with plenty of opportunities for children to build with millions of LEGO bricks. Attractions include.
· The Glow Gallery: A dark, mysterious world of intricate and elaborate LEGO® creations you'll see in a new light!
· Brick Fest Speedway: Build and race your custom-built LEGO® derby car down one of our 35-foot long tracks!
· Collaborative Building Activities: Contribute to Guinness World Record-sized mystery floor mosaic.
· Inspiration Stations: Add to mind-blowing, life-sized LEGO® builds and make them your own with more LEGO® than you've ever seen.
· Video Game Arena: Have a favorite LEGO® video game? Come challenge your family or make new friends on your favorite LEGO® title head-to-head.
Tickets to Brick Fest Live! start at $19.13 and are free for kids ages two and under. For more information or to purchase tickets, go to BrickFestLive.com.
Open World Events
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.