Join us for a wonderful evening celebrating youth. Investing in youth mentoring is a meaningful and effective way to build character and competence in youth and sets them on a path for success in school, relationships, and on the job.Funds raised at the gala go toward matching trained volunteer mentors with youth who need support!
- From the terrace to the ballroom, Brackett's Crossing offers a perfect first-class evening for all to enjoy.
- Experience mouth-watering cuisine prepared by an award winning chef.
- Participate in Our Silent Auction - a variety of attractive, fun, and useful items.
- Just in time for the holidays, pick up some great deals at our very popular Wine Cork Pull or Craft Beer Pull.
- The highlight of the evening – listen to Kids ‘n Kinship testimonials that will touch your heart.$45 per ticket, or eight tickets for the price of seven. Purchase tickets at www.2017kidsnkinshipgala.eventbrite.com.
$45 per ticket, or eight tickets for the price of seven.
Kids 'n Kinship
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.