2014 Minnesota Monthly Food & Wine Experience Best Of Competition Form
Minnesota Monthly will be holding the Food & Wine Experience “Best Of” and “Best Value” Wine Competition in February 2014. The competition will consist of a blind taste-test by some of the area’s most prominent wine experts.
If you wish to participate, please RSVP by completing the entry form below, and ship (or drop off) your wine for judging.
- In maintaining courtesy to our judges, we limit the number of entries for each wine exhibitor to 4 entries TOTAL. If you enter all 4 in “Best Of”, you may not enter any for “Best Value”, or you may split them between “Best Of” and “Best Value”, etc.
- “Best Value” entries must have a retail value of $15 or less, there is no $ requirements for the “Best Of” categories.
- You may enter the same wine for a “Best Of” and “Best Value” category, but it counts as 2 entries. For example, you can enter a Chardonnay that retails less than $15 in “Best Value” Chardonnay and “Best Of” Chardonnay. But entering it in both chardonnay categories will count as 2 of your 4 entries.
- Retail stores may NOT enter wines for the competition
- In the event we encounter a “corked” bottle, we suggest you send two bottles of each entry
Entry forms must be received by no later than WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2014. Please ship/deliver your wine to the address below. Wine must be received by no later than FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2014.
Food & Wine Experience – Best Of
706 Second Avenue South, Suite 1000
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Food & Wine Experience – Best Of
Each BOTTLE should be CLEARLY TAGGED with the following information (do not cover up the name of the wine):
- Exhibiting Company Name
- Category for which the wine is being entered (Examples – “Best Of: Merlot”, “Best Value: Riesling”)
“BEST OF” Categories
“BEST VALUE” Categories