Home Décor Fall Trend: Nesting Neutrals
As the season shifts, we’ll all be spending more time indoors.
Photo by Tim Nehotte
As the season shifts, we’ll all be spending more time indoors. But you don’t have to wait until spring to get a fresh look. A new piece of custom artwork can serve as a room’s focal point and add color and personality to any space. Neutral is anything but dull when varied patterns and finishes, such as those on this polished table and weathered console, add dimension to each surface.
- Melinda Stickney-Gibson painting, similar pieces available @ Thomas Masters Gallery, thomasmastersgallery.com
- Oly entertainment console, $3,250, dining-room table, $4,400, and inlaid boxes, price upon request, all @ Tapis Décor, 275 Market St., Ste. 330, Mpls., 612-359-6007, tapis-decor.com
- Tray, $450 @ Arteriors Home, arteriorshome.com
- Giraffe figurine, $40 @ At Home and Co., 3924 W. 50th St., Edina, 952-922-0111, athomeandco.com
- Fiddlehead ficus and planter, price upon request @ Tangletown Gardens, 5353 Nicollet Ave. S., Mpls., 612-822-4769, tangletowngardens.com
- Bowl and leaf tray, homeowner’s own