Go North for the Holidays
The secret’s out: when it comes to holiday shopping, the North Loop is a boutique bonanza. Katie Dohman already did the work for you by scoping out the hot spots and best new products in the ‘hood for the holiday season, and now North Loop boutique owners are giving you the perfect excuse to start checking off the gifts on your list. Celebrate Small Business Saturday in the North Loop on November 30 with great deals and plenty of holiday cheer.
- Arrow: Bloody Mary Bar & raffle for $500 gift certificate
- Askov Finlayson: Free Hamms Beer for guests (keep ears warm with one of these whimsical hats)
- C’est Chic Boutique: Double loyalty points for Small Business Saturday only, 30-50% off selected items, drawings, Petite Sweets pastries, apple cider & carolers 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- D. NOLO: 20% off all winter coats and scarves
- FinnStyle: All Iittala pieces 20% off, select merchandise 20 – 60% off, free reusable FinnStyle tote w/ any purchase, gift-wrapping, glögg & snacks
- Handsome Cycles: 25 – 50% store-wide, snacks & beverages (dress up your favorite hipster’s ride with cool leather seats and reflective pedals)
- MartinPatrick3 : Select merchandise will be on sale, snacks & beverages (don’t miss the cool drinkware that any guy in your life will love)
- Mitrebox Framing Studio: 20% off storewide including custom framing
- Statement Boutique: 20% off store-wide, one-of-a-kind-jewelry hand-picked by Stacey Johnson available only for Small Business Saturday, snacks, wine & carolers
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 in Permalink