Wine for a Dime Starting Today!
The concept is simple, but the return spectacular: Participating restaurants select a few of their finer wines to feature, serve the first glass at normal price, but then the second is just a dime. Running from today until Sunday, April 22, you have ten days of great deals at some of our best restaurants.
- Café Latte, St. Paul
- Chiang Mai Thai Restaurant, Minneapolis
- Dakota Jazz Club, Minneapolis
- Enjoy! Restaurant and Bar, Apple Valley
- Forepaugh's, St. Paul
- French Meadow Bakery & Café, Minneapolis
- Jake O'Connor's Public House, Excelsior
- Lola's Lakehouse, Waconia
- Pazzaluna, St. Paul
- Sanctuary, Minneapolis
- Solera, Minneapolis
- Sopranos Kitchen, St. Louis Park
- The Melting Pot, Minneapolis
- Tria, North Oaks
- Woodfire Grill, St. Louis Park
Visit MNMO.com/wineweek for their addresses and some of the wines being served. Some restaurants may also have featured Wine Week menu items, so be sure to ask.
Wine for a dime... Ready, set, go!
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 in Permalink