Treatments for Two
The pressure is on this Valentine’s Day—during your couple’s massage, that is. Instead of toiling over creating the ideal evening or finding the perfect present, let these Twin Cities spa professionals do the work. Because nothing says “I love you” like mud, oil, and lots of hot stones.
(Note: All prices are per couple.)
Enchantment Retreat Day Spa keeps things simple with their classic couple’s massage packages. Simply choose the type (Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone or a combination) and time (30 minutes to 2 hours) and they’ll handle the rest. $70–$360
After a couple hours at Royal Treatment Salon & Spa, your body will be completely relaxed and rejuvenated, from your head down to your toes. Their couple’s package includes 60-minute therapeutic massages, ageless hand treatments, and foot renewal treatments. 2 hours, $300 plus tax
The only effort you’ll have to put forth at Ivy Spa is deciding between their luxurious retreat packages.
- Romantic Retreat for Two: 50-minute massages followed by 50-minute facials, manicures, and pedicures accompanied by valet parking, a private yoga class, complimentary lunch, champagne, and strawberries. 6 hours, $795
- Ivy Couples Getaway: 50-minute massages followed by 50-minute facials, done side-by-side in the couple's suite. Cheese and crackers are also provided. 2 hours, $395
- His & Hers Pre-wedding Escape: 50-minute still-water mud masks, 50-minute massages, and either 50-minute facials or express manicures and pedicures. 180 minutes, $555
- Pampered Parents-To-Be: 50-minute massages, 50-minute facials, an express pedicure for mom, and a men’s maintenance manicure for dad. A gift for baby is also included. 150 minutes, $445
Ever wonder what the ideal combination of spa treatments would feel like? Find out with one of the five couple’s packages offered at Sabai Body Temple.
- Asian Fusion for Two: This massage blends Eastern deep-tissue massage and Western relaxation techniques to banish stress and muscular tension. The candlelit room and complimentary organic oil don’t hurt, either. 1 hour, $185; 1.25 hours; $215; 1.5 hours, $245
- Hot and Steamy: An oriental hot-stone treatment of steam, lemongrass, and ginger. 1.25 hours, $263
- No More Mind Games: A sesame-oil massage followed by an intensive head massage to stimulate the scalp and relieve mental tension.1.5 hours, $285
- Put Your Hands on Me: This customized private massage lesson teaches you everything you’ll need to turn your home into your own private spa. After the lesson, enjoy an oriental hot-stone treatment. 2.5 hours, $360
- Playing Dirty: After side-by-side massages, get playful by covering each other with warm mud that has been infused with essential oils. Then enjoy a candlelit shower for two. Getting dirty never felt so good. 2 hours, $315