Join us for an evening of fun as we celebrate
the Twin Cities’ finest.
Enjoy food, beer, wine, and spirits sampling; music, fashion, and more!
Travel back in time and party like it’s 1999, 1959, 1969, or 1929! Celebrate the best of the cities with Minnesota Monthly. Come out for a night of fun and enjoy:
- Music from throughout the decades DJ’d by Scott Herold of Rock the Cause
- Spirit samples from Shellback rum and New Amsterdam gin
- Flappers pouring samples of Batch 19
- A tap room serving a limited release Crispin, Blue Moon, and Leinenkugel’s
- Food from the roaring 20’s, 50’s diner-style food, 60’s bites that might have come straight from the kitchen of Betty Draper, and noshes from today
- Giveaways for attendees throughout the evening
- A gift bag filled with goodies from Nordic Ware and the Best of the Cities winners
Thursday, October 24, 6-9 p.m.
Held at Union Depot
Tickets: $45 at the door*
Online ticketing now closed.
*Must be 21 or older to attend.
#MNMOBestof —View all of the great photos tagged from the evening at our #MNMOBestof the Cities Party here.
VEAP – Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People, will be collecting non-perishable food items at the party. The first 100 donors will receive a gift of free music from Rock the Cause!
The Saint Paul Hotel is offering special rates for Best of the Cities Party attendees. Call the Reservations Department at 1-800-292-9292 and ask for the 2013 Minnesota Monthly Best of Party rate.
|Room||Single Rate*||Double Rate*|
*All reservations will need to be guaranteed by advance deposit or a credit card. Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m. one day prior to arrival to avoid cancellation or no-show charges. This rate does not include state, local and lodging taxes currently at 13.625%. The Saint Paul Hotel is not responsible for any changes that may occur in tax rates.
A glimpse at last year’s party: