I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty clueless when it comes to design trends. I know what I like and I know what I dislike, but I have a hard time knowing what’s in. I love it when someone who is considered an expert in the field, someone who actually studies this stuff for a living, someone who stays on the pulse of what’s hot and what’s new, someone who represents one of my very favorite stores (what I wouldn’t give to have a just-like-in-the-magazines-fully-furnished Pottery Barn home!), can teach me a thing or two (or three, or four). That’s why I love these Design and Wine series—so many experts, so much knowledge, so little time.
This coming Wed., Aug. 7, from 6 to 8 p.m. learn from experts at Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, and Restoration Hardware, while enjoying appetizers from Big Bowl and Peoples Organic and wine samples from Chateau Ste. Michelle all in the beauty and comfort of the Galleria.
• Pottery Barn: Learn how to transition your home for the season (dining room, bedding, lifestyle) presented by Ashlee Navin and Design Studio Specialist Anne Forslund.
• Pottery Barn Kids: Setting the table and entertaining “kid-style” presented by Jodi Johnson.
• Pottery Barn Teens: How to work with complimentary colors presented by Amy Westerberg.
• Restoration Hardware: Designing with leather presented by Nicole Thorson and Dan Larson.
• A 10 percent discount at Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, and Restoration Hardware during the night of the event. That’s reason enough to join us!
Hope to see you there!