Projects are all about people. Especially home projects that involve meshing minds, styles, and lifelong wishes.
They’re about the people who want to make their kitchen more utilitarian, luxurious, spacious, or maybe just up-to-date. And they’re about the experienced, passionate minds and hands that make it all happen—even better and more beautiful than the homeowner dreamed. That’s what you get to pay witness to when viewing the redesigns featured on this year’s ASID (The Minnesota Chapter of The American Society of Interior Designers) Kitchen & Bath Tour.
This Saturday (October 13, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.) and Sunday (October 14, noon–5 p.m.), be prepared to admire 13 fabulous homes and the teamwork that produced them. Advance tickets are no longer available online, but you can walk right up to the participating homes to purchase them and tour the homes—$10 per single home or $20 for the entire tour.
If you’re interested in a peek at what’s coming, check out the preview of the tour on our site. Just remember: There are great people behind these projects. Designers you can learn about, too:
- Mary Maney, Crystal Kitchen Center
- Mary Jane Pappas, Pappas Design
- Jaque Bethke, Pure Design Environments
- Brandi Hagen, Eminent Interior Design
- Tricia Bayer, Belle Kitchen
- Christine Sutphen, Gabberts Design Studio
- Rita B. Larson, Larson Design/Build, Inc.
- Rena Feldman, Inview Interior Design
- Lynn & Sandy Monson, Monson Interior Design, Inc.
- Barbara Hafften, Barbara Hafften Interior Design
- David Heide, David Heide Design Studio
- Tami Holsten, Bear Trap Design
- Catherine Harrington, Waldenwood, LTD.