Photo Courtesy of Christian Dalbec Photography
Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast
The Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast is perched on the rocky North Shore of Lake Superior in Two Harbors. The B&B is a fully functioning lighthouse that was built in 1892. All four of the B&B rooms have a unique view of Lake Superior, where guests are able to watch the iron ore boats pull into the docks and load at Agate Bay. In addition, there are several trails just outside the grounds for taking a stroll on the shore. Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast also has a fire pit in the front yard that overlooks Lake Superior. For those that enjoy the wildlife, the B&B has many wild white tail deer that live near the lighthouse.
Even with the Lighthouse B&B’s small size, the resort is still able to apply a very personal experience throughout a visitor’s stay. Many guests have been coming back year after year for their anniversary.
Book your next vacation with Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast and start making your own memories.
Learn more at: lighthousebb.org
Heritage Days 2017 – July 6th – July 9th
- Two Harbors Heritage Days is the annual four day event held the first full Thursday through Sunday after the Fourth of July Holiday
- The festival offers a three day arts & crafts show, stage entertainment, a street dance and two parades
- Thousands of local citizens and tourists attend Saturday’s parade
- Heritage days are also known for holding many class reunion events
Thomas Owens Park
Thursday’s – Two Harbors City Band – Starts July 2017
- The Two Harbors City Band was organized in 1897 and is the oldest city band existing in Minnesota!
- Each summer, the band performs free weekly concerts in the Paul Gauche Memorial Band Shell located in Thomas Owens Park in downtown Two Harbors!
Saturday’s – Farmers Market
- Saturday mornings from 9AM to 12PM
- Locally grown produce, baked goods, vendors and crafts from talented community members
Chalk.a.Lot – July 15th – 16th
- Chalk Art fun for all ages and all abilities!
- Music, food, art activities, and awards for excellence!
- Register early to reserve your space!
Two Harbors Kayak Festival – July 29th – 30th
- Sponsor & racer’s reception in the evening of Friday, July 28th
- Featuring: John Abraham’s 18-mile marathon, Ellen Anderson’s 10-mile race & Betty’s Pies 5-mile race
Lake County Fair
- Daily events include: food vendors, commercial exhibits, 4-H and open class exhibits and livestock, midway live entertainment, beverage garden and more!
Silver Creek International Ukulele Carnival
- August 18th at 4PM – August 20th at 4PM