Images via creamylife, Life is an adventure, dare it, Pinterest
I hate to even mention the word Autumn, but I must. Pantone has released their Fall 2013 color picks and I’m crushing on ‘Vivacious.’ Described as “an unruly and wildly deep fuchsia,” I think it’s perfect. Imagine wearing a vivacious frock with leopard print heels or adding a punch of color to your office with vivacious accessories. Just the color name alone is enough to brighten up the Autumn days. With a touch of romance, an air of elegance, and a whole lot of head turning, this color is shaping up to be one of my favorites for fall. Of course, Mall of America has plenty of items to start my collection now.
- North/South City Tote from Coach (Level 2, West)
- 1460 Womens from Dr. Martens (Level 1, North)
- UO Basics Collection Nail Polish from Urban Outfitters (Level 1, West)
- Cookie Press from Typo (Level 1, North)
- Girls’ Patent Leather Belt from J.Crew (Level 2, South)
- Bright Perforated Leather Shopper Tote from Juicy Couture (Level 1, South)
- Uniform Pink Tights from GAP (Level 1, South)
- Burberry Brit Roll Sleeve Tee from Nordstrom (NW Court)
- Mumbai Teardrop Earrings from Francesca’s Collections (Level 1, South)
- Legacy Swingpack from Coach (Level 2, West)
- Pink Binoculars Charm from Juicy Couture (Level 1, South)
- Pedro Garcia ‘Piper’ Sandal from Nordstrom (NW Court)
Find more tips + trends from Mall of America.