Photo by TJ Turner
The hardest part of holiday gift giving? What to get for the guy or gal with everything. From whimsical, hand-printed dishes to a porcelain skateboard tray, here are some out-of-the-box ideas that are practically guaranteed to be a hit this holiday season.
Left to right:
- Pfeifer Studio zebra-hide coasters (set of 6), $98 @ Witt + Bliss, D.NOLO, dnolo.com
- U.S. Apothecary Orange Flower Water bath soaking salts and bubble bath, $32 each @ Room No. 3, roomno3.com
- Fornasetti “Flora” room spray and scented candles, $135–$175 each, all @ MartinPatrick3, martinpatrick3.com
- Lola Hats wool cap, $220, and Mitchie’s leather gloves with fox cuffs, $105, both @ Pumpz & Co., pumpzco.com
- Brynne Paguyo anemone ceramic vase, $125 @ Omforme, omformedesign.com; Dauville metallic glazed porcelain bud vase, $26 @ Witt + Bliss
- Upcycled vintage “Trout Pout” salt and pepper shakers, teapot, creamer, teacups, and saucers, $140 for set @ Omforme.
- Boris copper mugs, $32 each @ Witt + Bliss
- Seletti porcelain skateboard tray, $206, and Umbra Shift candle holders, $30–$50 each, all @ Roam Interiors, roaminteriors.com
- Kikkerland duck mirror, $76 @ Walker Shop, shop.walkerart.org
- Vintage martini glasses, $56 each, and “origami” brass dishes, $48–$108, all @ Pharmacie, pharmaciempls.com
- Serafina brass salad servers, $45 @ Witt + Bliss; upcycled vintage “Dapper Gent” plates, $18 each or $120 for set of eight @ Omforme
- Alessandria hammered brass container, $69 @ Witt + Bliss
- Birch bark recycled gift wrap, $8.95 roll, and linen wired ribbon, $5.99 roll, both @ The Container Store, containerstore.com.