It’s become evident that Punxsutawney Phil led us astray on Groundhog’s Day this year and winter has dragged on. In a last ditch effort to act as if it’s not just above freezing, I’ve been adding more spring-y hues to my regular wardrobe mix.
One color I can’t help but find around the Mall these days is the perfect pale green, pistachio. From cosmetics to accessories and everywhere in-between, the color is being used in innovative and unexpected ways. It’s surprisingly easy to incorporate into your own attire and home decor. Just one lap around the Mall and you’ll be sure to have new ideas and a few new pieces to bring home, I’m sure of it.
| 1. Teardrop Necklace from Francesca’s|
2. McFly Clock from Typo
3. Leather Legacy Medium Candace from Coach
4. Cutout Back Shirtdress from Nordstrom
5. Lacy Boxer from aerie
6. Marlenee Heels from Steve Madden
| 7. ‘Sloane’ Bootie from Nordstrom|
8. Patent Skinny Belt from Banana Republic
9. Lomography Diana + Dreamer Camera from Urban Outfitters
10. Leather envelope clutch from Gap
11. Asymmetrical Moto Jacket from maurices
12. Rock Candy Nail Glaze from Sephora
Find more tips + trends from Mall of America.