Get Your Rear in Gear
Event: 5K Run/Walk & 1.5 Mile Walk
Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
Location: Veterans Park, Richfield, Minnesota
Key Event Details
• Online registration is now open at ColonCancerCoalition.org/TwinCities. Patients and survivors register for free.
• Money raised at this event stays in Minnesota to increase awareness and raise screening rates for colorectal cancer.
• 100% of individual donations will fund programs to remove barriers to screening for colon and rectal cancer.
• Register now or make a donation. We are also looking for volunteers to help in advance and on race day.
• All participants receive a free event t-shirt.
7:00 a.m. – Registration
8:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremony
8:50 a.m. – Kids’ Fun Run
9:00 a.m. – 5K Timed Run & Untimed Walk
Get Your Rear in Gear – Twin Cities is planned by the Colon Cancer Coalition, an Edina, Minnesota-based nonprofit organization encouraging screening and raising awareness of colorectal cancer. Since 2005, this event has raised almost $3 million to support local efforts to remove barriers to screening, provide patient support, and promote education and awareness.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.