- This event has passed.
Introduction to iRest Yoga Nidra Series
April 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, happening 6 times
INTRO TO IREST 6-WEEK SERIES
7:00 PM 8:15 PM
Google Calendar ICS
Integrative Restoration – iRest® Yoga Nidra Program Series
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest is an evidence-based transformative practice that leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual healing and well-being. Its practice is integrative as it heals the various unresolved issues and traumas that are present in your body and mind, and restorative as it enables you to recognize your innate peace of mind that is always present amidst all changing circumstances of life. iRest provides you with tools to help you relax deeply, release stress, increase resiliency, improve your interpersonal relationships and provide you with greater mastery and control in your life. iRest nourishes noble qualities such as joy, peacefulness, empathy, forgiveness, patience and lovingkindness toward yourself and others.
People who practice iRest report:
• Reduced depression, fear and anxiety
• Greater ability to relax and enjoy life
• Reduced insomnia and levels of stress
• Improved interpersonal relations
• Reduced chronic and acute pain
• Increased inner peace and well-being iRest is an evidence-based, mind-body approach that is the result of thirty years of observation, research and hands-on development by Dr. Richard Miller and associates.
Taught by Mary Sage Sennewald, Wellness Practitioner and Coach with 25 years experience.
6-week series, Wednesdays April 14- May 19, 7-8:15 pm CST
Pay what you can: $27, $45, $81, $108, $154
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.