- This event has passed.
MLK EVENT AT MINNEAPOLIS COLLEGE – “HEALING BELOVED COMMUNITY”
January 23 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Minneapolis College invites you to join us in Celebration and Engagement, in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, on Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020. The schedule for the day is as follows:
• Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
• Workshop: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. –
Truth and Transformation: Healing a Beloved Community – Samuel Simmons, LADC
• Service Projects and Resource Tables:
8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. | 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Lunch: 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Keynote Address: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Dr. BraVada Garrett-Akinsanya, PhD, LP, LICSW, Psychologist
The event will be held on 1st floor of T building on the Minneapolis College campus.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.