- This event has passed.
Quarterly Pocket Pet Nail Trim Clinic
February 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$10.00
The MN Pocket Pet Rescue will be holding a Nail Trim Clinic event just for pocket pets!
Our patient volunteers will provide nail trims for the following pocket pet species:
* Guinea Pigs
* Sugar Gliders
Nail Trims are offered for a suggested donation of $10 per pet.
Fur Brushing is offered for a suggested donation of $5 per pet.
All pocket pets must be registered in advance so that we can appropriately staff the event. We will accommodate walk-ins – registration for walk-ins is still required.
Click the link in our event here to register or visit our website for our registration form. https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/ntc
***Requirements for attendance:
– All pets must arrive in a secure & safe carrier (details outlined below).
– All ferrets must have their annual Distemper & Rabies vaccinations completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
– All rabbits must have their annual RHDV2 vaccination completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
For more information about how to get your rabbit vaccinated, visit: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/rhdv
For a list of MN Twin City metro vets that see & treat rabbits, ferrets & other pocket pets, visit: https://www.mnpocketpetrescue.org/vets
Your pet must arrive in a secure and safe MNPPR-approved carrier.
An MNPPR-approved carrier requires the following:
– Must be completely enclosed and secured.
– Must have adequate ventilation for proper breathing.
– Should be appropriately sized so that your pet can stand up and turn around inside the carrier (at a minimum.)
If you arrive with a carrier that is inappropriate you will be asked to leave for the safety of yourself, your pets, and everyone else. Alternatively, you may purchase a used carrier from MNPPR at a discounted rate during the clinic event or a new carrier from the event host pet store. Ask a volunteer for more information about our carriers if you have any questions!
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.