- This event has passed.
August 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
What does a second chance look like for people experiencing homelessness?
What does it mean to get a second chance in life? Who deserves a second chance? And who decides? Hear our pleas to the Council of Second Chances. You, the audience, get to weigh in on whether or not a second chance is granted. What will you decide?
See Second Chance at Mill City Museum!
Address: 704 S. 2nd St. Minneapolis, MN 55407
– The program is free to attend. Advance registration is requested, but not required. The show will be held outdoors in the Ruin Courtyard.
– Doors open at 6:30 pm.
– Seating will be provided. Please do not bring additional chairs.
– Seating is general admission.
– The museum gallery will be closed; however, bathrooms will be available.
– No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Ruin Courtyard.
– Please enter at 704 South Second Street.
– In case of rain, the program will move indoors to Mill Commons, our main lobby. The decision will be made by 2 pm on the day of the performance and announced on Facebook.
$20 Target gift cards available as thanks for those bringing lived experience of homelessness. (first 25 people to sign up)
ASL interpretation will be provided by Stephanie Drymalski & Charity Townsend.
Email or call / text zAmya’s Company Manager, Esther, to discuss accessibility services: esther [at] zamyatheater [dot] org / 612.760.4804
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.