Twin Cities Oktoberfest
October 7 @ 5:00 pm - October 8 @ 10:00 pm
Raise a Glass: Twin Cities Oktoberfest is Back!
Join Us for the 12th Year in the Heart of the Twin Cities at the MN State Fairgrounds!
WHAT: Twin Cities Oktoberfest
Don’t miss this chance to say cheers with beer, delicious German staples and bands that’ll get you grabbing a partner for polka! Twin Cities Oktoberfest is back and bubbling over with beer, cider and seltzers from great local makers! Mark your calendar to enjoy offerings from:
• Utepils Brewing
• Lupulin Brewing
• Hop & Barrel Brewing Company
• Sociable Cider Werks
• J’s Kombucha
Plus, dig into German fare including:
• Burbach’s European Pancakes – potato pancakes served with sour cream or applesauce, Schnitzel
• Gerhard’s Brats – Serving a variety of bratwursts and German potato salad
• Big Guys BBQ – Serving German-style chicken and turkey legs
• Sara’s Tipsy Pies – Sweet and Savory Pies served with a boozy element
• The Nuthaus
• Aki’s Breadhause – Pretzels
• Payshee’s Popcorn
• SB Concession – Corn Dogs and Cheese Curds
Music and entertainment provided by S.G. Edelweiss, Alpensterne and Doctor Kielbasa and The Stand Ups
WHEN: October 7 – 8, 2022
Friday: 5 – 11pm
Saturday : Noon – 10pm
WHERE: MN State Fairgrounds
Progress Center Building (aka Eco Experience)
1621 Randall Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
TICKETS: Available here
OR, purchase at the door.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.