- This event has passed.
Understanding Money: “Own Your Worth” Series, Part Two | Presented by UBS
June 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Bring those questions that might be keeping you up at night and join us for our virtual open, honest conversations about money while enjoying lunch from Crisp & Green! During this four part series, a variety of UBS financial experts will guide us on conversations covering four unique topics for women that you’ve requested! Join us for one session or all four – all free to attend.
What’s your money language? All too often we avoid money talks, but starting conversations are powerful money moves that can lead to other exciting moves. Sometimes we just need a little help getting started. The “Own Your Worth” fill-in-the-blank money talk guides are the perfect way to organize your thoughts and break the ice when it comes to commonly avoided conversations.
The main portion of each session will be to establish an open dialogue about money in a comfortable setting and receive input on difficult decisions you are facing.
Key objectives and takeaways include, but are not limited too these topics:
– I’ve had a successful, lucrative career, what are investment strategies and tips to help me maximize my earnings?
– I received an inheritance, what should I do with it?
– How do I get my money to work for me?
– I’m single and considering marriage — what are some of the first things I should do to ensure I stay financially fit?
– What are the systems I should have in place to ensure I meet my financial goals?
Don’t miss our other upcoming sessions in this four-part series:
– Sep 21, 2022 Talking To Your Kids About Money
– Nov 17, 2022 Financial Planning for the New Year (And the Systems to Make Your Plan Stick!)
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.