- This event has passed.
Virtual Meet the Maker // Jarrod Boyle with Alexandria Nicole
April 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Join winemaker Jarrod Boyle from Alexandria Nicole Cellars located in Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills for a virtual live seminar. Psst… if you enjoyed TVR’s last virtual tasting with Dr. Wade Wolfe, this next one is not to be missed — Jarrod cut his teeth in the industry under the tutelage of Wolfe! Alexandria Nicole produces hand crafted, sustainable wines from their Destiny Ridge vineyard that overlooks the Columbia River.
• Tuesday 4/27 • 6-7pm
• Purchase your $10 ticket and you will receive a Zoom link from us the day of the virtual event (no physical tickets need to be picked up!)
• Not required, but you can find a full line up of Alexandria Nicole wines at The Vine Shop to enjoy during the class 🙂 Pre-order online (https://thevineshop.square.site/) or shop in person
• You will enjoy a one hour exclusive class + tasting with Jarrod where he will discuss his wine story, winemaking practices, philosophy, etc.
• There will be time at the end for interactive Q&A with the winemaker
Vine Shop Hours:
Fri + Sat 1-9pm
• BONUS: Attendees receive 10% off of Boards & Bites to-go from The Vine Room to enjoy during the class! You can pre-order via our online store; use code MEETTHEMAKER at check out: http://thevineroom.square.site/
• You can pick up your boards starting at 4pm on Tuesday 4/27 before the event!
Seats are limited! Cheers!
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.
To submit an event for consideration, consult our calendar policies and guidelines.