Here are some last-minute bubbles bargains! I’ve looked for the best deals in liquor stores for you, so you can venture out of your comfort zone and have a great NYE celebration. These prices are so good that you can grab a few extra bottles!!
1) Haskell’s Wine & Spirits with the steal: Charles Heidsick Brut Champagne for $30
This champagne was on a closeout deal from the distributor so it should be around $35-$40 wherever you buy liquor. It’s a great price, and the $30 at Haskell’s Wine & Spirits is a crazy price!
2) 1010 Washington Wine & Spirits: Laherte Rose for $45
1010 Washington Wine & Spirits has a terrific selection of bubbles, and I think a sparkling rose is always something special for NYE. S0 $45 is a great price for Benoit Laherte!
3) Surdyk’s Liquor & Cheese Shop: Charles le Bel Brut for $35
Surdyk’s Liquor & Cheese Shop has really stepped up the sparkling selection in store and this is a cool bargain bubble if you’re like me and love Champagne Billecart-Salmon!
4) Top Ten Liquors: Les Mesnil Champagne for $35
Top Ten Liquors has this ridiculous price on Les Mesnil. It’s $35 but you have to be in their buying club. Champagne LE MESNIL is one of my favorites!
5) France 44 Wines & Spirits: Laherte Freres Champagne for $45
This is a beautiful bottle and beautiful blanc de blanc. Or go off the French board and try a sparkling Riesling. Von Winning Riesling Sekt is just $27.
6) Thomas Liquors: Champagne Pannier for $30
Thomas Liquors has always had one of my favorite collections of sparkling wines, thanks to wine buyer and manager Peter Vars. Champagne Pannier for $30 is a treat!
7) Solo Vino Wines offers 20% off all bubbles
I just bought a bottle of Marie Courtin Resonance Blanc de Noir Extra Brut for $52 when it’s normally around $65. Glorious.