If you skip the tailgating or work up an appetite during an action-packed game, you’ll find some interesting new offerings to help you step up your food game this season at U.S. Bank Stadium. Fans attending Minnesota Vikings games and all major events at U.S. Bank Stadium this year will find a lineup of local and distinctive fare featuring even more Twin Cities’ favorites. With an emphasis on featuring the region’s top restaurateurs, iconic brands and award-winning small businesses, U.S. Bank Stadium looks to elevate the dining experience beyond the classic dogs. Check out what is unique, new, and featured this year.
Watching a game is thirsty work and the new BeerCycle, an over-sized tricycle equipped to serve two varieties of draft beer, will be positioned in one location at the beginning of the game and then pedaled to another spot for the remainder of the game. This portable offering is designed to go where the fans are to provide freshly poured brews.
Bibuta: The Minneapolis eatery founded by acclaimed sushi chef Billy Tserenbat is bringing bigeye tuna and Norwegian salmon sushi burritos and bowls. (Hyundai Club)
Bubble Waffle: This menu item makes its season-long debut after first being introduced during Super Bowl LII. Freshly baked waffle dough filled with ice cream, custard, yogurt or whipped cream, then personalized with a variety of toppings and drizzles.
(111 Main Concourse, 318 Upper Concourse)
Chickie’s & Pete’s: This was introduced during Super Bowl LII and proved to be an instant hit with fans. Choose between crab fries with the signature cheese sauce or signature cheese steak and chicken cutlets. (Hyundai Club)
Market Bar-B-Que: This family-owned and operated restaurant in Minneapolis for over 70 years features a smoked brisket sandwich and pulled pork sandwich, both served with house-fried barbecue chips and coleslaw. You also cannot go wrong with the jumbo smoked wings with house-made blue cheese dressing or the warm mini loaf of cornbread with maple cinnamon honey butter. (Hyundai Club and Upper Level Concessions)
New General Concessions:
• Grilled corn with chipotle mayo, cotija cheese, picked cilantro, and chili con limon seasoning (Sections 101 and 347)
• House cured roast pork with shaved ham, swiss, house garlic pickles, mustard on a local Cuban roll (Sections 101 and 346)
• Swedish meatballs on a stick with lingonberry chutney (Section 114 – State Fair Favorites)
• Dippin Dots: Gluten and dairy free Nordic ice available along with the classic favorites (Sections 129 and 347)
• 1st and Fry Co.: A new concession stand featuring expanded offerings of crowd favorites such as chicken tenders, cheese curds and French fries (Section 127)
• Minneapolis Cocktail Co.: Formerly known as Mill City Grill, this concession stand will now provide a variety of cocktails and beers (Section 130)
• Highland Park Whisky: As the northernmost Scotch distillery in the world, Highland Park’s award-winning whisky will be served throughout the stadium and will have a dedicated bar in the Upper East Concourse.
So Good, It’s Back
Be Graceful Catering: Vegetarian and vegan options will be more widely available throughout concessions with a new location on the upper concourse, including options like BBQ pulled jackfruit sandwich, sweet potato and black bean tacos, and a roast turkey sandwich. (24 Main Concourse and 328 Upper Concourse)
R Taco: Popular Twin Cities’ taco destination will be expanding their offerings to include nachos for the upcoming season. (Hyundai Club and Upper Concourse)
• Be Graceful Bakery & Catering: Specialty sandwiches and tacos
• Curds & Cakes: Traditional and jalapeño cheese curds
• Ike’s Food & Cocktails: Variety of classic American favorites from the Minneapolis landmark restaurant, such as the signature Bloody Mary and handcrafted steak sandwich
• Kramarczuk’s Sausage Company: Handmade sausages made with time-honored methods and traditional recipes
• Lola’s Café: Featuring Louis King Wings
• Prairie Dogs: Artisan hot dogs and handcrafted sausage, made with locally raised meats
• R Taco: Distinctive fast-casual tacos
• A Peace of Cake: Assorted nut mixes and savory flavored popcorn
• Just Truffles: Assorted, hand-dipped truffles
• Thomasina’s Cashew Brittle: Handmade natural, preservative free and gluten-free nut brittle
• T-Rex Cookie Company: Fresh baked half-pound cookies
• Sebastian Joe’s: Natural and premium ice cream