Holiday Markets Everywhere
To keep it simple, we’re just going to direct you to our sister publication, Midwest Home. They created the holiday market roundup from mid-November, and now it’s updated to include Betty Danger’s Bizarre Bazaar (Dec. 7 & 8), the Hoppy Holiday Makers Market at Urban Growler Brewing Company (Dec. 13), and the Mercury Mosaics Makers Market (Dec. 14). Read the roundup here.
For more, check out ones like the Afton Village Holiday (Dec. 6 & 7), the Arboretum’s Auxiliary Holiday Sale (Dec. 6-8), the American Swedish Institute’s Julmarknad (Dec. 7 & 8), a Very Vintage Holiday Market (Dec. 8), the Linden Hills Holiday Wine and Stroll (Dec. 12), the inaugural holiday pop-up Merry Makers Studio (through Dec. 22), and Over the River & Through the Shops in Anoka (through Dec. 24).
- Dec. 5: Danish jeweler Lene Vibe‘s Trunk Show @ Max’s, the Shops at Excelsior & Grand
- Dec. 5: Neu Neu Night Market with almost 20 makers, five food and drinks vendors, and a DJ @ the Neu Neu Event Center, Minneapolis
- Dec. 5: Jingle All the Way and All That Jazz, the annual bash @ MartinPatrick 3, Minneapolis
- Dec. 6 & 7: Gurhan Minneapolis Trunk Show @ JB Hudson Jewelers, Minneapolis
- Dec. 7: Christmas Showroom Open House feat. gifts made by women in 20 developing countries @ Elevat, Shoreview
- Dec. 8: Holiday Sale + Spa Party @ Spot Salon, Minneapolis
- Dec. 13: Girls Night: Paint, Sip, and Shop (in pajamas!) @ the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot
- Dec. 14: 1004 Designs Trunk Show @ the Fitting Room, Minneapolis
- New Location: Homespun Gifts & Decor @ Minneapolis
- Now Open: Nordstrom’s remodel feat. an in-house restaurant, new menswear brands, and a new Dior boutique @ Mall of America, Bloomington
ICYMI: Northern Vogue
This fall/winter’s Northern Vogue was upgraded to a black-tie gala for the Foundation for Philippine Medical Missions. Check out our notes on the best looks by designers Kristi Vosbeck and Abbie Ross as well as my favorite (unofficial) slogan for MartinPatrick 3. Check it out here.