One of the best ways to create family memories is out on the water—and here is how to do it quickly and with no hassles.
Your Boat Club offers daily, multi-day, and vacation boat rentals on top of being a full-service boat club. Book a boat online with their easy reservation system—it’s simply pick, click, go boating! With 39 beautiful locations across Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Florida, you could spend your whole summer exploring new bodies of water. The boats are all meticulously maintained new-model pontoons, runabouts, and fishing boats with the option (depending on the body of water) to include free tube and rope to really get the kids excited!
Imagine booking a boat, showing up with your cooler of snacks, towels, and life jackets, and having everything loaded out of your car straight onto your boat for the day. The staff unties your boat, gets you on the water, and you simply enjoy your day. When you return, they’ll load your car back up, handle all the gas needs and cleaning of the boat, and you are on your way.
Boat memberships can be great because they usually eliminate hassles, save time, and cost much less than boat ownership while offering most of the perks. Some additional benefits to consider are:
- Boat clubs offer access to various boats and styles to suit your needs, so you aren’t stuck with one kind of boat. They can be a great way for your family to mix and match depending on what you want to do that day on the water. They can also be a great way to experiment and determine what type of boat you may want to buy.
- If the club has multiple locations, you can enjoy numerous bodies of water without having to go through the hassle of towing your boat anytime you want to enjoy more variety.
- Most boat clubs take care of all the work usually associated with owning a boat, so you won’t have to spend your time prepping, cleaning, and maintaining a boat whenever you want to go boating. You will simply reserve your boat, show up, go boating, and when you are done, just hand them the keys and go home.
- You won’t have to worry about any of the unexpected breakdowns and repairs that usually come along with owning a boat. Since the club’s membership fees are fixed, you will know all of your costs upfront and won’t have to worry about anything unexpected.
- You do not have to live on a lake, pay for a boat slip, or have a reliable towing vehicle to be able to go boating.
- You will not have to give up space in your garage or pay storage fees every year.
So what are you waiting for? Plan the best summer ever and book a boat with Your Boat Club. Your boat is waiting!