Children’s Cancer Research Fund is dedicated to finding a cure for childhood cancer, funding innovative research, family services and education to improve the way families experience cancer treatment and life afterward.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
Every day, 42 families will hear a doctor say, “Your child has cancer.” Yet, only 4 percent of federal cancer research funding is earmarked for improving treatments and finding cures for kids. CCRF believes children deserve more. Over the last 36 years, the organization has provided $150 million for research, education and quality of life services for child- hood cancer patients and their families. CCRF works closely with researchers to fund groundbreaking projects quickly and ensure that promising discoveries continue uninterrupted. Donors who give to CCRF help researchers:
• Fund innovative research projects that hold great promise but don’t yet qualify for larger grants.
• Conduct potentially lifesaving clinical trials with new treatments and drugs.
• Purchase needed research and medical equipment.
• Continue their education and collaborate with other scientists.
Chief Executive Officer: John Hallberg
Vice President, Events & Partnerships: Jim Leighton
Director of Marketing & Community Engagement: HaiVy Thompson
Director of Finance & Operations: Darla Nemec
Director of Development and Donor Relations: Amy Polski Larson
Board Chairperson: Charles R. Manzoni, Jr.
Chief Medical Advisors: John Wagner, MD Brenda Weigel, MD, MSc Logan Spector, PhD.
• Donate at ChildrensCancer.org
• Fundraise for us
• Join Great Cycle Challenge USA, June 2018
• Join Time to Fly, Sept. 9, 2017
• Have a childhood cancer connection? Share your story with us.
Give Twin Cities Challenge: crowdrise.com/childrens-cancer-research-fund2
CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH FUND
7301 Ohms Lane, Suite 355 Minneapolis, MN 55439