Explore. Stay. Relax. Unwind. Menomonie, Wisconsin is just the getaway you need to recharge!
Year-round outdoor activities, arts and culture sights, history exhibits, unique food and drinks, and breathtaking landscapes await you in this quaint little town. Located just 70 miles from the Twin Cities in Minnesota, we offer a scenic place where you can relax and unwind solo or with friends. There’s something for everyone right here in Menomonie!
Scroll through the gallery below to find ideas for the perfect itinerary in Menomonie.
1. Menomonie Sculpture Tour-Harp in front of the Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts
2. Bike on the Red Cedar State Trail
3. Candlelight Ski on the Red Cedar State Trail
4. Take the Family Ice Fishing
5. Visit the Lions Club Game Park
1125 N Broadway St Suite #3, Menomonie, WI 54751