Giants Ridge is the #1-rated family vacation destination in Minnesota. Located north of Duluth in the heart of Minnesota’s unspoiled Superior National Forest of the Mesabi Iron Range, Giants Ridge offers incredible four-season fun and adventure for every level of outdoor enthusiast. Summer is filled with world-class golf right here in northern Minnesota, plus mountain biking and even more outdoor summer fun. Winter brings immaculate skiing, snowboarding and fat tire biking to our northern Minnesota location. Spring and fall seasons are the perfect transitions to the next season of outdoor adventure here at Giants Ridge.
Scroll through the gallery below to find ideas for the perfect itinerary at Giants Ridge Resort.
1. Plan the perfect family bike trip with thrill seeking gravity, rugged cross country, and easy going paved trails.
2. Golf one of two top ten Minnesota public courses.
3. Ride 10 lift served gravity trails designed for every experience level.
4. Each of the 10 gravity trails are purposed built for every riding style and experience level.
5. Enjoy a scenic and challenging 18 hole disc golf course.
6. Enjoy a peak experience by climbing the wall.
PO Box 190, 6329 Wynne Creek Drive
Biwabik, MN 55708
Toll Free: 800-688-7669