Bel13ve in Miracles Foundation is driven to advance medical research and innovative treatments that are achieving victories over paralysis. Our vision is a world where paralysis is no longer permanent.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDES
• (2016) Provided a grant that helped Jered Chinnock become the first patient re- covering from paralysis in a Mayo Clinic research study that’s proving epidural stimulation works.
• (2017) Now we are securing donations to fund the next patient in the Mayo Clinic epidural stimulation study, getting us one step closer to helping everyone living with paralysis.
• Provided grants to Dr. Susan Harkema (2013), who first achieved the break- through in paralysis recovery using epidural stimulation and to Dr. Reggie Edgerton (2015), the world’s leading pioneer in epidural stimulation.
• Providing financial assistance so people living with paralysis can access therapy integral to using epidural stimulation to regain function and ability lost from a spinal cord injury.
President: Michael Steinhauser
Vice President: Anne Moore, MD
Secretary: John Besse
Treasurer: Dan Collins
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Cheryl Besse, Peter Brew, Derek Cherne, Bob Dollarhide, Tyler Ellegard, Michael Glover, Casey Hankinson, Chris Heimbold, Jim Horton, Kim Horton, RN, Matt Majka, Mindy Muenzberg, Janice Steinhauser, Suzanne Tema, Catie Tobin
• Join us at A NIGHT TO BEL13VE, November 4, 2017
• Buy BEL13VER gear from our online store
• Make a donation for paralysis recovery
GIVE TWIN CITIES CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/beli3ve-in-miracles
JACK JABLONSKI BEL13VE IN MIRACLES FOUNDATION
1820 Old Hwy. 8 NW, #13 New Brighton, MN 55112