Our mission is to support the relationships that people have with their pets, and to prevent the surrender of pets during times of economic crisis.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
• Since 2009, People & Pets Together has assisted families facing economic hardship by providing pet food to food shelves in the Twin Cities metro area.
• In 2016, People & Pets Together opened our pet food shelf in Minneapolis, the first dedicated pet food shelf in the state.
• People & Pets Together’s veterinary assistance grant program helps cover emergency vet bills for low-income households.
• People & Pets Together holds vaccina- tion clinics and animal wellness events, in collaboration with other community organizations.
President: Kimberly Carrier
Secretary: Mark Krause
Treasurer: Mike Dougherty
Board Member: Carrie Daly, DVM
Board Member: Amy Gustafson
Board Member: Katie Paulson
Board Member: Wendy Reid
Program Director, Development: Nick Atwood
Program Director, Engagement: Mac Consoer
• Hoof N Woof 5K fun run, October 1, 2017, facebook.com/hoofnwoof13
• Bark at Art, date TBA
• Fast and the Furry 8K run 5K run/walk, May 19, 2018, fastandthefurry.com
Ongoing volunteer opportunities are available.
TWIN CITIES GIVE CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/peopleandpetstogether-givetwincities
PEOPLE & PETS TOGETHER
3755 Bloomington Ave. S. Mpls., MN 55407