Simon Says Give is developing the next generation of leaders to be unstoppable. Our purpose is to help kids understand the diversities of life through the joy of giving.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
There are three pillars to Simon Says Give:
1. Birthday Celebrations for kids in-need: We work with parents to plan a birthday party for their child. We provide an opportunity for the child to invite friends and to celebrate his or her special day.
2. High Five for Supplies® — Each sum- mer we conduct a school supply and backpack drive with the goal to support 10,000 kids each year.
3. Kids Celebrating Kids® In Action — We are a kid-founded and kid-operated organization. We provide leadership opportunities to kids that serve on our Kid Advisory Board and work with kids one-on-one to create and plan his/her own service project plan.
Mandi Simon: Founder
Milena Holmen: Chair, Birthday Celebrations
Amy Grove: Chair, High Five for Supplies
Maggie Judge: Chair, Kids In Action
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dina Simon: Chair
Lou Abramoswki: Vice Chair
Bryan Altman: Treasurer
Brittany Lloyd: Secretary
Trevor Beaty, Devon Block, Jeff Brown, Kent Engler, Jennifer Fleming, Kendra Gapinski, Ben Hanson, Tim Sitzmann
Maddie Schlehuber: President
Drew Beckstrand, Annabelle Broughten, Marissa Broughten, Finn Chalmers, Jessica Citron, Grace Copeland, Ainsley Cox, Blake Fritz, Patrick Gainor, Clare Kirchner
• Donate: $50 supports a backpack, $150 celebrates one child
• Volunteer: Checkout our website for more information
• Get involved: We are always looking for mentors and talent to help us.
TWIN CITIES GIVE CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/simonsaysgive-givetwincities
SIMON SAYS GIVE
3440 Federal Dr., Suite 101 Eagan, MN 55122