We’ve made our picks of the best our beloved Twin Cities has to offer. The issue is about to hit the stands. Now it’s time to celebrate with a party for the ages …OK, maybe it’s not one for the ages but it’s certainly of the ages, as partygoers will gather in a St. Paul landmark that’s been brought back to its original luster.
Join us Thursday, October 24, at the Union Depot in St. Paul, which once again not only serves as a transit hub, but a beautiful event space as well. Travel back in time and enjoy food from the Roaring 20s, 50s dinner-style cuisine or bites from the 60s that might have come straight from the kitchen of Betty Draper. Of course you’ll also find the best of modern cuisine as well. Not only will foodies nosh, but they will also enjoy an evening of sampling the best beer, wine, and spirits, not to mention the music and fashion.
Come for a night of fun. Tickets are $40 online, and $45 at the door. However, if you sign up here, you can save $5 on admission.
When: Thursday, October 24, 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
Where: Union Depot, 214 Fourth Street East, St. Paul
- Music from throughout the decades DJ’d by Scott Herold of Rock the Cause
- Spirit samples from Shellback rum and New Amsterdam gin
- Flappers pouring samples of Batch 19
- A taproom serving a limited release Crispin, Blue Moon, and Leinenkugel’s
- Food, a sampling of the bites of yesterday and noshes from today
- Giveaways for attendees throughout the evening
- A gift bag filled with goodies from Nordic Ware and the Best of the Cities winners
Join us. Let’s celebrate the Twin Cities’ finest.
Scenes from last year’s party: