The Minnesota History Center has released plans to reopen locations throughout the state. Starting around Memorial Day weekend in May, a staggered schedule of reopening dates is set to continue through July.
- Saturday, May 29: Comstock House, Sibley Historic Site, W. W. Mayo House
- Wednesday, June 2: Forest History Center, Mille Lacs Indian Museum
- Thursday, June 3: James J. Hill House, Jeffers Petroglyphs, Oliver Kelley Farm
- Friday, June 4: Historic Fort Snelling, Snake River Fur Post
- Thursday, July 1: Historic Forestville
- Friday, July 2: Charles Lindbergh House and Museum
These locations join the Minnesota History Center, Split Rock Lighthouse, and several others that are already open. Visitors can expect updated hours and COVID-19 safety protocols.
Starting Thursday, May 27, tickets will be available online or by calling 651-259-3015.