We all need moments to unwind. Soak in a bath; read a book; take a walk outside. (Parents, maybe hide outside for a few breaths?!) It’s all for the best—for our overall well-being.
This week you don’t need to look very far for that respite, because it’s National Spa Week. Until this Sunday the 22nd, you can experience a variety of services at Twin Cities and greater metro spas that would normally cost $100-$500 for only $50.
That’s all I need to hear.
The list is long and varied (and what you dream is true—deep tissue massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, plus other redemptive pampering), and you register quick with spaweek.com to see all the details and participating spas. But here’s the basic local lowdown of who’s participating in Minnesota, so you can book your moment of peace fast:
- LifeSpa (Minneapolis, St. Louis Park, Fridley, Plymouth, Crosstown, Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Eden Prairie, White Bear Lake, Savage, Chanhassen, Lakeville)
- Aafusion Spa Salon, Burnsville
I’ll take the $50 “50-minute Signature Facial with Natural Vitamin Infusion and Soothing Arm Massage,” please! Spa Week ends on Earth Day, so be good to yourself, first. You deserve it.
In other news, this week may inspire you to continue the pampering later this month at Ivy Fitness Club within Ivy Spa Club in Minneapolis. They have some stress-relieving offerings coming up, perfect for ladies’ day, night, or weekends-out as well:
- Stress Reduction Yoga with Live Music – April 22, 2-4 p.m., $35
- Cleaner Eating & Mini-Boot Camp – April 28, 1-3 p.m., $35
- Bridal Yoga & Stress Management – May 6, 2-4 p.m., $35
- Mother’s Day Yoga – May 13, 2-3 p.m., $15
Call 612-343-3131 to register. Note: Anyone signing up for these workshops will receive a $20 discount on a spa service of $85 or more to be enjoyed on that day.
P.S. It’s Wine Week, too! Cheers all around.