Ending homelessness. We envision a community in which housing instability is rare, brief and non- recurring, ending homelessness as we know it.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
St. Stephen’s is an innovative and collaborative organization that helps thousands of individuals and families experiencing homelessness each year.
• Street Outreach teams seek out people who are living on the streets, under bridges, and in places where most people wouldn’t think to go. Street Outreach workers meet immediate needs for safety and survival, and connect people experiencing homelessness to shelter, housing, and services.
• Our men’s shelter serves 45 guests each night and is the longest running shelter in Minneapolis. Our shelter offers refuge from the streets, warm meals, and sup- port services.
• St. Stephen’s housing programs help individuals and families access safe, affordable housing with the support they need to stabilize their lives and live independently.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Sara Armstrong-Nathan, Nicole Bernardi, Henry Bromelkamp, Stanley Brown, Andrew Herring, Karen Klein, Loretta Larkey Jay McGregor, Ed Murphy, Kristina Nelson, Jim Nikolai, Hugh Smeltekop, Chuck Webber: Chair
Gail Dorfman: Executive Director
Carol Hood, David Jeffries, Jodi Trost, Annie Wells, Heather Wilmot LeMay
• If you see someone who needs help, call our Street Outreach team at 612-879- 7624 and leave a detailed voicemail.
• Volunteer with St. Stephen’s. Individual and group opportunities are available at the men’s shelter.
• Learn more about homelessness through our A Day in the Life program—engage with and be educated by people who have experienced homelessness.
For more information, email email@example.com.
TWIN CITIES GIVE CHALLENGE: crowdrise.com/st-stephens-human-services
ST. STEPHEN’S HUMAN SERVICES
2309 Nicollet Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55404