Make your home both cozier and more elegant this Valentine’s Day with these picks by the editors of our sister publication, Midwest Home.
1 of 7
- Lotus Flower Candleholder: Translucent petals made of pale pink capos seashells bring a touch of softness to this delicate tea light candleholder ($8), modeled after the graceful lotus flower. worldmarket.com
- Acrylic Flower Painting: Created by a local artist, these vibrant floral paintings (prices vary by design and size) are sure to usher you in some character and charm. christinabjohnson.com
- Cream-and-Gold Throw: Perfect for adding some warmth and style to your space, this online-exclusive heated metallic print throw blanket ($47) will keep you cozy during the cold winter weather. target.com
- Pink Faux Fur Bench: This fluffy faux fur bench ($200) will be a glamorous addition to a bedroom, entry, or vanity space, and the sleek gold legs provide a hint of mid-century modern flair. target.com
- Velvet Pillow Cover: There’s no doubt that velvet is back. Keep your home on trend and try this richly colored Bordeaux pillow cover ($40) for a pop of color in any space. potterybarn.com
- Crystal Teardrop Lamp: Tiers of sparkling crystals, designed to reflect light for a softly glimmering effect, will make this teardrop lamp ($180) stand out on any surface. pbteen.com
- Rose Quartz Candle: With notes of wild peony, vanilla, and raspberry nectar, this rose quartz tumbler candle (45) will spread a subtle scent throughout your home. Plus, proceeds go toward supporting women undergoing cancer treatment. kendrascott.com
- For more Valentine’s Day gift ideas, see Jerrod Sumner’s cozy, sweet, and nostalgic picks or our earlier Valentine’s Day Finds roundup.