Home Authors Posts by American Heart Association
American Heart Association
The American Heart Association, the world’s leading nonprofit organization focused on heart and brain health for all, is hosting its first-ever digital Twin Cities Go Red for Women “Evening of Empowerment” on Thursday, February 11
Give families ‘more time’ by supporting the American Heart Association’s Twin Cities Heart Ball on Friday, November 6, 2020
Sponsored American Heart Association
The American Heart Association's 25th anniversary Heart Ball celebrates advancements in CVD research and treatment, honors local survivors and philanthropic leaders, and raises funds to inspire the future innovations needed to address the growing prevention challenges.
Each year an estimated 350,000 sudden cardiac arrest events occur in the U.S. in an out-of-hospital environment. The American Heart Association works to increase the odds of survival by hosting CPR trainings and raising awareness about heart disease in women.
Cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer in the United States, but only 20 percent of your health is determined by genetics and clinical care; the remaining 80 percent is determined by where you live.